“Adrenaline” – ‘a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands that increases rates of blood circulation, breathing, and carbohydrate metabolism and prepares muscles for exertion’.
When was the last time you got an adrenaline rush. If it is taking you longer than you expected, pack one bag and come along to Rishikesh on 16-17th May. The plan is simple and as follows:
- hop on to an AC bus leave Delhi on Friday 15th May midnight or early on Saturday – 16th morning
- reach Rishikesh and hop on to a raft
- dive into the icy cold holy Ganges, swim along or against the flow
- brave the rapids as the raft commander shouts “forward” , “steady”, “back”
- stay at a jungle camp or beach side camp
- share stories at the evening bonfire
- get together over F&B
- gaze at the stars all night if you want
- wake up early enough for a serene trek
- capture the birds, flora, fauna in your cameras
- retire to the base camp and heck, whoever wants to return to the city can do so
Enough said.. and there are add-ons such as:
beach games, if you insist…
motorcycle, mountain cycle ride, if you fancy..
music and instruments, if you can..
So choose your ‘thing’ and let us know..
For any questions, do post a message or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org